kafka-users mailing list archives

From Eno Thereska <eno.there...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error in Kafka Streams (that shouldn't be there)
Date Fri, 16 Dec 2016 17:25:46 GMT
Hi Frank,

Is this happening when you are shutting down the app, or is the app shutting down unexpectedly?

The state transition error is not the main issue, it's largely a side effect of the unexpected
transition so the first error is the cause probably. However, I can't tell what happened before
since a normal shutdown also looks the same.

Eno