kafka-users mailing list archives

From "Dvorkin, Eugene (CORP)" <Eugene.Dvor...@ADP.com>
Subject Re: NotLeaderForPartitionException while doing repartitioning
Date Thu, 22 Dec 2016 16:19:10 GMT
I had this issue lately.
On broker 9. Check what errors you got from a change log:
kafka-run-class kafka.tools.StateChangeLogMerger --logs /var/log/kafka/state-change.log --topic
[__consumer_offsets

If it complains about connection, it maybe this broker does not read data from zookeeper
Check zookeeper for this topic – number of partition.
If it there correctly, restart the broker.