kafka-users mailing list archives

From Abhimanyu Nagrath <abhimanyunagr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Producer Async Issue
Date Sat, 27 May 2017 19:40:13 GMT
HI Hans,

What exactly I meant by asynchronous is that when my Kafka broker is down
and I am trying to produce the message . It is getting stuck till the
configured max.block.ms and after that further code is executed. What I am
looking for is that whether the broker is down or not it should not get
stuck.

Regards,
Abhimanyu