kafka-users mailing list archives

From Thameem Ansari <thame...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Kafka streams (2.1.1) - org.rocksdb.RocksDBException:Too many open files
Date Thu, 04 Jul 2019 03:54:27 GMT
As I can see from the open files they are way lower (45201) than the max limit and hence can
we rule out the “open files” is the root cause?

I have also noticed there is lot of EAGAIN (count 3334) and associated “Resource temporarily
unavailable” messages as well

But unable to come to any conclusion from these findings. Any insight is appreciated.

Thanks
Thameem