kafka-users mailing list archives

From SenthilKumar K <senthilec...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Does anyone fixed Producer TimeoutException problem ?
Date Tue, 02 Jul 2019 11:42:01 GMT
Hi Shyam, We also faced `TimeoutException: Expiring 1 record(s)` issue in
our Kafka Producer Client. As described here
<https://stackoverflow.com/questions/56807188/how-to-fix-kafka-common-errors-timeoutexception-expiring-1-records-xxx-ms-has>
,
first we tried increasing request timeout but that didn't help.  We had
setup like Kafka Producer Client in One DataCenter and Kafka Broker in
other DataCenter & thats why the producer failed to push records to brokers
on time due to network issue. In your case , Could be setup issue ?

--Senthil