As I can see from the open files they are way lower (45201) than the max limit and hence can we rule out the open files” is the root cause?

I have also noticed there is lot of EAGAIN (count 3334) and associated “Resource temporarily unavailable” messages as well

But unable to come to any conclusion from these findings. Any insight is appreciated.

Thanks
Thameem