kafka-users mailing list archives

From Pushkar Deole <pdeole2...@gmail.com>
Subject Stream stopped running due to TimeoutException: Timeout expired after 60000milliseconds while awaiting InitProducerId
Date Mon, 19 Oct 2020 06:16:02 GMT
Hi All,

Recently we moved kafka to azure lab and we are seeing these exceptions
quite often. Strangely only some of the stream apps get this error and stop
working, while other stream app run fine.
Came across this issue on kafka issues list
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KAFKA-8803 and the problem we are
facing matches to great extent along with all symptoms we are experiencing.

Sophie, one of the comments says that you are leading investigation here,
so do you have any suggestions?

We are using kafka broker 2.5.0
kafka client and streams are 2.5.1