kafka-users mailing list archives

From Yu Watanabe <yu.w.ten...@gmail.com>
Subject How to set consumer.overrides.auto.offset.reset as latest in MM2 ?
Date Tue, 13 Oct 2020 12:45:12 GMT
Hello.

I use kafka 2.4.0 in strimzi 0.17.0 .

I have set consumer.overrides.auto.offset.reset  in Mirror Maker 2 but
Source Connector still reads from the earliest offset .

I understand that this seems to be an issue and will be fixed in 2.7.0.

However, I'd really need to use this option.
Would there be any way to set 'consumer.overrides.auto.offset.reset' to
'latest ' in kafka 2.4.0 , perhaps by replacing the jar file ?

Best Regards,
Yu Watanabe

--
Yu Watanabe