kafka-users mailing list archives

From Naveen D <sneev...@gmail.com>
Subject Apache Kafka Windows
Date Sun, 04 Oct 2020 23:09:21 GMT
Hi Guys,

We have below scenario to achieve via KAfka windows stand alone

1. Download apache kafka for windows
2.Start Zookeeper
3. Basic consumer /producer communication should work.

4. use debezium SQL connector, uses CDC sql  push data to azure data bricks

We achieved step 1 -3,actually it was easy

Step 4:

We downloaded   debezium SQL connector jar files, not sure what to do
after that .

I have seen videos etc/searched on the web, everything points to a
confluent cloud would be easy, but we want to go with traditional apache
kafka on windows.

Step by Step instruction: on Source/Sink Connect setup would be helpful
even links are fine too.

Regards,
Navin