karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Adrian Trenaman <trena...@progress.com>
Subject Re: Logo proposal
Date Thu, 21 Oct 2010 10:42:24 GMT
I think the best logo is the big one on the right with the fumes coming
out the top - nicely reminicent of the old Java logo.

Whatever logo we use, I think they look best when the karaf image is on
the left or right of the text, not on the top.

So, ideally, I'd go for bottom right, adding the fumes above the Karaf
image.