karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Łukasz Dywicki <l...@code-house.org>
Subject RE: Promote new website
Date Mon, 03 Jan 2011 08:02:04 GMT
We may use svn:externals for that!

-----Original Message-----
From: Andreas Pieber [mailto:anpieber@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, January 03, 2011 8:57 AM
To: dev@karaf.apache.org; jb@nanthrax.net
Subject: Re: Promote new website

On Mon, Jan 03, 2011 at 08:49:57AM +0100, Jean-Baptiste Onofré wrote:
> Hi,
>
> first of all, happy new year to all Karaf devs.

Also happy new year too all Karaf devs from Austria.

> Guillaume already promotes the new Karaf logo on the current website.
> On the other hand, the documentation is growing fine and is up to date.
>
> Lukasz provides a beautiful new website mock. I think that we can see
> how to promote this new website.

+1, maybe we should also start using sandbox/website? We could copy it
+to trunk
and branches allowing to maitain a version specific documentation.

BTW, is it possible that sandbox/website should also contain the .xsd files
currently contained in site/xsd?

kind regards,
andreas