karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Ɓukasz Dywicki <l...@code-house.org>
Subject RE: Register customer librairies like we do for JRE lib
Date Tue, 11 Jan 2011 09:58:08 GMT
You may specify additional "repository" for Karaf. You may do that by
"bundle.locations" property in config.properties.

Best regards,
Lukasz

-----Original Message-----
From: Adrian Trenaman [mailto:trenaman@progress.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 11, 2011 10:52 AM
To: dev@karaf.apache.org
Subject: Re: Register customer librairies like we do for JRE lib

Hmmm.

I think I recall Guillaume saying that you could achieve this by just
dropping them into a lib/ext directory?

However, I prefer the idea of a 'Jar' deployer: if you drop a plain JAR
into the deploy directory, then it should depoy using wrap (and making
all dependencies marked for optional resolution to assist ease of use).

Best,
Ade.

--
Adrian Trenaman, Sr. Principal Solution Architect
FuseSource