karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Pieber <anpie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Promote new website
Date Mon, 03 Jan 2011 07:57:24 GMT
On Mon, Jan 03, 2011 at 08:49:57AM +0100, Jean-Baptiste Onofré wrote:
> Hi,
>
> first of all, happy new year to all Karaf devs.

Also happy new year too all Karaf devs from Austria.

> Guillaume already promotes the new Karaf logo on the current website.
> On the other hand, the documentation is growing fine and is up to date.
>
> Lukasz provides a beautiful new website mock. I think that we can
> see how to promote this new website.

+1, maybe we should also start using sandbox/website? We could copy it to trunk
and branches allowing to maitain a version specific documentation.

BTW, is it possible that sandbox/website should also contain the .xsd files
currently contained in site/xsd?

kind regards,
andreas