karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Achim Nierbeck <bcanh...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Jetty + security + camel servlet
Date Mon, 03 Jan 2011 17:08:21 GMT
In the curent trunk version of Karaf you need to install the eventadmin
feature and the webconsole feature.
After that you can see which Servlets under which webapp context have
been registered.
Oh by the way I forgot you don't really need the eventadmin you can
already see the servlets registered in the services section
of the webconsole.

Cheers, Achim

btw. happy new year to all of you :)