karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Switch to Java 1.6?
Date Fri, 14 Jan 2011 05:54:12 GMT
To avoid to lost the users, I prefer to release Karaf 2.2.0 in the
current state.

Karaf 3.0.0 should contain significant improvements and changes.

Maybe, it could be interesting to write a roadmap wiki page to define
what will be included in Karaf 3.0.0.
For example, Karaf 3.0.0 could contain:
- Karaf clustering and instances replication
- Tooling (karaf maven plugin including dist, etc)
- New deployer (wrapping jar, etc)

Regarding this, it means that we should release Karaf 2.2.0 soon.

Regards
JB