karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Merge KARAF-403 on the 2.1 branch ?
Date Fri, 21 Jan 2011 09:01:20 GMT
Hi all,

For the need of KARAF-403, I've created osgi:info command which read the
OSGi-INF/bundle.info bundle entry and display it.

I'm working on Apache ServiceMix bundles to add this OSGi-INF/bundle.info.

The target is to use it in ServiceMix 4.3.0.

As ServiceMix 4.3.0-SNAPSHOT is based on Karaf 2.1.3, the question is:
what do you think if I merge the osgi:info command on Karaf 2.1.x branch ?

I know that we defined that the Karaf 2.1.x branch should only contain
bug fixes, but it could be interesting to get this new feature for
ServiceMix 4.3.0.

WDYT ?

Thanks
Regards