karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Charles Moulliard <cmoulli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Karaf & ServiceMix In Action
Date Wed, 19 Jan 2011 15:45:58 GMT
Hi JB, All,

We have started a discussion regarding to the Manning book name a
couple of weeks ago and the idea was you propose to use karaf + smx in
the title name or as a subtitle. We have to re-discuss this point with
the editor soon. I hope also that in the meantime, Aries 0.3 will be
published because we would like to cover some interesting topics like
Aries Transaction, JPA, ...  with camel on Smx.

Regards,

Charles Moulliard

Sr. Principal Solution Architect - FuseSource
Apache Committer

Blog : http://cmoulliard.blogspot.com
Twitter : http://twitter.com/cmoulliard
Linkedin : http://www.linkedin.com/in/charlesmoulliard
Skype: cmoulliard

On Wed, Jan 19, 2011 at 8:17 AM, Adrian Trenaman <TRENAMAN@progress.com> wrote:
> Hi JB,
>
> I think you're right! My feeling is though that 'ServiceMix in Action' naturally will
be renamed 'ServiceMix and Karaf in Action' by the time it is published, as the Karaf core
is so fundamental to modern ServiceMix.