karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Nodet <gno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how and where to document karaf project
Date Sat, 08 Jan 2011 15:19:55 GMT
I'd focus on the src manual first.  Once 2.2 is released we should
publish the manual for 2.2 and get rid of the confluence manual.
You can update confluence in the mean time if you want, but that's
only for a few weeks I think.

The maun web site is a sifferent problem, but if we were to work on a
new css, it would be nice to have that done for 2.2 so that the manual
would look the same.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet