karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Pieber <anpie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Switch to Java 1.6?
Date Wed, 05 Jan 2011 02:50:04 GMT
The problem is that in industry still many ppl use jdk1.5. What I
would like is to branch off karaf-2.x.x and update karafs version to
3.0.0 in trunk. I think the mainlines we'll be identical enough to
support both versions easily for at least another year or two (by
simply cherry-picking commits from trunk to 2.2.x) and simply do not
implement all features on both branches (e.g. KARAF-53 for 3.x.x
only).

kind regards,
andreas