karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Achim Nierbeck <bcanh...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Keep clean repo and JAAS configuration for the end-users
Date Mon, 31 Jan 2011 08:34:53 GMT
Hi,

I added the jetty.xml file to this directory since it needs no
filtering, and also  isn't part of the standard distribution. This
file is only used in conjunction with the http feature. Therefore I
placed it a bit "of scope" of the standard artifacts. If there is a
better place to put it, we can move it there.

Regards, Achim