karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Nodet <gno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Register customer librairies like we do for JRE lib
Date Tue, 11 Jan 2011 13:04:22 GMT
That could be a good idea, but I'm not sure how to identify soemthing by the
negative without screwing the whole thing.
I mean a war is a jar too, a kar is a zip file, a jbi archive is also a zip
file.  It would be a bit of a catch-everything, so I'm not really sure if
that would work well.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet