karaf-dev mailing list archives

From balaji uppalapati <bala...@yahoo.com>
Subject Could not resolve placeholder 'file:onlyname'
Date Sat, 19 Mar 2011 22:49:17 GMT
Hello,

I have following configurtion and deployed in the fuse. While running the
application I see error "Could not resolve placeholder 'file:onlyname'" I am
not sure why place holder can't find the file? The file is made available in
fusehome/etc directory. I appreciate your help.

//c:///servicemix///poller

//c:///servicemix///archive///${file:onlyname}-${date:now:yyyyMMdd
}

activemqroducer

The file com.dpub.file.cfg has following.

FileSource=//c:///inbox///poller

FileDestination=//c:///outbox///archive///${file:onlyname}-${date:now:yyyyMMdd}

MQName=activemqroducer-test

The error is as follows.

org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionSt oreException: Invalid
bean definition with name 'dcprops' defined in null: Could not resolve
placeholder 'file:onlyname'
at org.springframework.beans.factory.config.PropertyP
laceholderConfigurer.processProperties(PropertyPla
ceholderConfigurer.java:268)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.config.PropertyR
esourceConfigurer.postProcessBeanFactory(PropertyR
esourceConfigurer.java:75)
at org.springframework.osgi.context.support.AbstractD
elegatedExecutionApplicationContext.invokeBeanFact
oryPostProcessors(AbstractDelegatedExecutionApplic ationContext.java:479)
at org.springframework.osgi.context.support.AbstractD
elegatedExecutionApplicationContext.invokeBeanFact
oryPostProcessors(AbstractDelegatedExecutionApplic ationContext.java:450)
at org.springframework.osgi.context.support.AbstractD
elegatedExecutionApplicationContext.invokeBeanFact
oryPostProcessors(AbstractDelegatedExecutionApplic ationContext.java:395)
at org.springframework.osgi.context.support.AbstractD
elegatedExecutionApplicationContext$3.run(Abstract
DelegatedExecutionApplicationContext.java:281)
at org.springframework.osgi.util.internal.PrivilegedU
tils.executeWithCustomTCCL(PrivilegedUtils.java:85 )
at org.springframework.osgi.context.support.AbstractD
elegatedExecutionApplicationContext.startRefresh(A
bstractDelegatedExecutionApplicationContext.java:2 47)
at org.springframework.osgi.extender.internal.depende
ncies.startup.DependencyWaiterApplicationContextEx
ecutor.stageOne(DependencyWaiterApplicationContext Executor.java:222)
at org.springframework.osgi.extender.internal.depende
ncies.startup.DependencyWaiterApplicationContextEx
ecutor.refresh(DependencyWaiterApplicationContextE xecutor.java:175)
at org.springframework.osgi.context.support.AbstractD
elegatedExecutionApplicationContext.refresh(Abstra
ctDelegatedExecutionApplicationContext.java:175)
at org.springframework.osgi.extender.internal.activat
or.ContextLoaderListener$2.run(ContextLoaderListen er.java:718)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)

Thank you,
Balaji