karaf-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Moving features jaxb tree to features core
Date Wed, 09 Mar 2011 20:27:50 GMT
I modified the generated classes, and also generated them from a modified schema (mostly changing
the choice to a sequence).

Openejb has been maintaining a customized jaxb tree for all the javaee spec xsds for years,
and it's not that much work.  It's a lot less work that trying to  keep the maven jaxb compiler
plugin working :-).

thanks
david jencks