karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Could not resolve placeholder 'file:onlyname'
Date Sun, 20 Mar 2011 16:47:08 GMT
Is the FileDestination an endpoint uri for Camel?

If so Spring property placeholder would try to resolve that, but it
shouldn't. So you can either configure spring to ignore unknown keys,
or use $simple{xxx} instead of ${ }

eg:
 //c:///servicemix///archive///$simple{file:onlyname}-$simple{date:now:yyyyMMdd