karaf-dev mailing list archives

From " Jean-Baptiste Onofré" ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Issue with the latest mvn change on trunk
Date Fri, 13 Jan 2012 10:30:10 GMT
Hi all,

I saw an issue while updating the Spring version in Karaf 3.0.0-SNAPSHOT.

It seems that now, Karaf goes on Central first, before cheking in the Karaf system repository.

For instance, the Karaf Spring features XML is correct in the system repo, but after performed
a features:list-url, this features XML is overwritten by the one on Central.

I think that it's related to the latest change made by David.

I think that the order of artifact resolution should be:
1/ check in the Karaf system repository
2/ check in the user .m2/repository
3/ check in the repositories defined in the etc/org.ops4j.pax.url.mvn.cfg

I'm going to check if the ${karaf.default.repository} is correctly used in Pax URL localRepository.

I suspect the + (prepend) could be the cause of the problem (I gonna check).

I will give you more information later today.

More over, I saw that the demos features is present by default in the distribution (with file:
protocol). I think it should be "optional" and provided by a demos features that the user
has to reference (add-url).

Regards
JB