karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: No license header in manual source
Date Fri, 20 Jan 2012 07:16:12 GMT
Hi David,

It's the right way as it's the scalate syntax for comment.

I will add the "ASF" headers in Karaf 3.x and Karaf 2.x manual, plus the
website (to be fully clean).

Thanks for the reminder.

Regards
JB

On 01/20/2012 12:55 AM, David Jencks wrote:
> I haven't gotten that to work.  I tried
> -# preceding first license line (entire content included verbatim)
> -# on every license header line (it numbered the lines)
> / on every line (entire content included verbatim).
>
> Anything obvious I'm doing wrong or any other ideas?
>
> thanks
> david jencks
>
> On Nov 29, 2011, at 2:06 PM, Glen Mazza wrote:
>
>> -# (hyphen + pound sign) perhaps:  http://scalate.fusesource.org/documentation/scaml-reference.html#Scaml_Comments:__code_-___code_
 ?

>> Glen
>>
>> On 11/29/2011 04:51 PM, David Jencks wrote:
>>> I don't see any apache license headers in the manual .conf files.  I think we
have to fix this ASAP or remove the manual.  Does anyone know how to make a "comment" in scalate
so we can do this?

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org