karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Achim Nierbeck <bcanh...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [Proposal] Start 3.0.x stabilizing branch and feature freeze
Date Mon, 16 Jan 2012 09:17:32 GMT
Hi all,

I'm just one thing to add from my side :)
I really would like to see the pax web 2.0 line coming with Karaf 3.0
I'm 2 issues away from releasing. Besides that I'm +1 on a "feature-freeze"
as long as it contains a 2.0.0-SNAPSHOT dependency ;)

regards, Achim

Project Lead
blog <http://notizblog.nierbeck.de/>