karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Ioannis Canellos <ioca...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Proposition] - Apache KarafEE
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2012 12:46:24 GMT
Reading all these interesting views I come to realize that so far all app
servers that use OSGi, actually ported their existing codebase into OSGi
leaving a "gap", since they were not originally designed for that job.

What I find really exciting is the fact that this is the only approach I am
aware of, that goes the other way around (building EE features on top of
OSGi).

I am really curious to see how it will evolve.

Really interesting stuff.

--
*Ioannis Canellos*
*