karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: Features chooseurl
Date Tue, 17 Jan 2012 10:05:57 GMT
I am not so sure a web repository only is good. If you look at the urls
then you see they are quite unlikely to change often.
When the file is local it is also much easier for the user to add his own
entries. We might have a local and a web repository but I am not sure this
is
really necessary.

Christian