karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Pieber <anpie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Karaf Cellar 2.2.3
Date Mon, 30 Jan 2012 06:28:39 GMT
Maybe it's just my system, but downloading the src package from the staging
repo and doing a mvn clean install fails with something like this on the
itest project.

-----------------------
Results :

Failed tests:
testClusterWithChildNodes:CellarChildNodesTest.testClusterWithChildNodes:KarafTestContainer{mvn:org.apache.karaf\/apache-karaf\/2.2.5\/tar.gz}(org.apache.karaf.cellar.itests.CellarChildNodesTest):
There should be at least 2 cellar nodes running

testDosgiGreeter:CellarSampleDosgiGreeterTest.testDosgiGreeter:KarafTestContainer{mvn:org.apache.karaf\/apache-karaf\/2.2.5\/tar.gz}(org.apache.karaf.cellar.itests.CellarSampleDosgiGreeterTest):
There should be at least 3 cellar nodes running

testCamelSampleApp:CellarSampleCamelHazelcastTest.testCamelSampleApp:KarafTestContainer{mvn:org.apache.karaf\/apache-karaf\/2.2.5\/tar.gz}(org.apache.karaf.cellar.itests.CellarSampleCamelHazelcastTest):
There should be at least 3 cellar nodes running

testCellarFeaturesModule:CellarFeaturesTest.testCellarFeaturesModule:KarafTestContainer{mvn:org.apache.karaf\/apache-karaf\/2.2.5\/tar.gz}(org.apache.karaf.cellar.itests.CellarFeaturesTest)

testGroupsWithChildNodes:CellarGroupsTest.testGroupsWithChildNodes:KarafTestContainer{mvn:org.apache.karaf\/apache-karaf\/2.2.5\/tar.gz}(org.apache.karaf.cellar.itests.CellarGroupsTest):
There should be at least 2 cellar nodes running

Which means build basically OK, but itests failing. Except for this it runs
quite fine. Notice and sigs look OK too. Can someone confirm my problems
with itests or is it just my? Shouldn't I use mvn 3.0.4 and java 7?

Kind regards,
Andreas