karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Karaf 3.0 Roadmap
Date Tue, 03 Jul 2012 06:14:53 GMT
Hi Uli,

first of all, thanks a lot for your e-mail.

We are working on trunk. We just wait some dependencies releases (that
are mostly done) and a couple of issue fixes to be able to cut of the
first beta release.

However, you are right about the roadmap. We discussed of that yesterday
to create a "What's new in Karaf 3.0 ?" page in the manual, coupled with
a kind of "Migration guide". I gonna work on that today, and review the
pending issues/updates.

You will have some news very soon.

Regards
JB