karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Pieber <anpie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Comment out SNAPSHOT repositories by default
Date Tue, 31 Jul 2012 04:32:22 GMT
basically +1 to the ideas; nevertheless, I think we might have some
problems with the timeouts on the repositories since they're ways too
long in case the connection is offline; maybe we should also give this
a shot in pax-url?

Kind regards,
Andreas

On Mon, Jul 30, 2012 at 10:49 PM, Achim Nierbeck
<bcanhome@googlemail.com> wrote:
> +1
>
> regards, Achim
>
> 2012/7/30 Jamie G. <jamie.goodyear@gmail.com>:
>> +1 agreed :)
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Jamie
>>
>> On Mon, Jul 30, 2012 at 4:35 PM, David Jencks <david_jencks@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>> +1
>>>
>>> I thought of this too for the same reason.
>>>
>>> thanks
>>> david jencks

a local Archiva Maven repo configured in Karaf.

it makes very long (features:addurl) as it has to wait the timeout (it doesn't occur for the
release repo).

I think most of users use released artifacts, and if they want, they can uncomment it.