karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Improving exceptions Handling in BundlesMBeanImpl
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2014 13:33:30 GMT
Hi Filippo,

It's not due to security, it's due to a limitation/bug in Aries JMX:
it's not possible to cleanly return something else than MBeanException
(else we may have NotSerializableException).

If you take a look on Karaf 2.x, it was different as we don't use Aries
JMX: so we returned "clean" exception.

I planned to change it on 3.x as soon as a fix will be available on
Aries JMX.

Regards
JB

--