karaf-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Karaf 3.0.1 and 2.4.0 release schedule
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2014 12:12:05 GMT
Just a quick update. Git and svn are "down" for now at Apache.

So I'm preparing the fixes on my local branches and I will merge later.

Depending of this downtime, maybe I will postpone the cut off of the 
release to Tuesday.

I will keep you posted.

Regards
JB

On 04/03/2014 12:11 PM, siwatson wrote:
> Hi JB, do you have any update on when you think 3.0.1 may be ready? Thanks.
>
>
>
> --
> View this message in context: http://karaf.922171.n3.nabble.com/PROPOSAL-Karaf-3-0-1-and-2-4-0-release-schedule-tp4031800p4032557.html
> Sent from the Karaf - Dev mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>

-- 
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org
http://blog.nanthrax.net
Talend - http://www.talend.com

Mime
View raw message