karaf-dev mailing list archives

From "Jamie G." <jamie.goody...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Karaf 3.0.1
Date Sun, 13 Apr 2014 21:57:44 GMT
Hi,

The vote has passed with the following result :

  +1 (binding): Andreas Pieber, Achim Nierbeck, Jean-Baptiste Onofre,
Jamie Goodyear, and Guillaume Nodet
  +1 (non binding): Heath Kesler, Jon Anstey, Christoph
Gritschenberger, Christian Schneider, and Uwe Barthel

I will copy this release to the Karaf dist directory and
promote the artifacts to the central Maven repository.