karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Honey Goyal <er.honey2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Securing Apache CXF & Apache Camel
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2014 13:08:14 GMT
ok, so i can manage multiple realm as documentation said ldap, jdbc,
properties. Well i was trying to make a client side restful call using
browser's client add-on plugin. I don't know how and where to set username
and password to make it working. Should i encode bytes of
'username:password' in base64?? My web application is written in angularJS.
suggestions?