karaf-dev mailing list archives

From SapnaB <sapnabhargava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: List User installed bundles in Karaf from Java
Date Wed, 27 Aug 2014 06:51:36 GMT
Hi JB,

I now have a requirement to print only installed application specific
bundles, and not the dependent bundles.

Ex: im using jersey jars in my bundle com.osgi.test/Test/0.0.1-SNAPSHOT, so
Iv installed jersey jars on Karaf using the wrap command. Both jersey bundle
and Test bundle have a start level=80. If I filter on startLevel>=80, i get
jersey as well. Whereas I want only Test bundle to be printed.

One way is that I filter based on bundle name, but I don not want to use
this approach, since I cannot force all bundle developers to follow some
naming convention.

Is there a way in pom/manifest, where I can specify the StartLevel which I
want my bundle to have when it is installed in Karaf(ex: 100)? Im not using
spring.

Thanks,
Sapna