karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Erhan Bagdemir <erhan.bagde...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hotswap Bundle classes
Date Wed, 20 Aug 2014 13:16:19 GMT
Achim,
thank you very much for your reply and sorry for using the wrong mailing list.
I am thinking of developing an Eclipse plugin to integrate Karaf
container with the IDE - just like EIK does and plan to swap the
classes (Hotswap) in background while editing the source code e.g. on
java editor's unfocus event, just like Intellij IDEA does, swapping
the classes on-fly on application servers like on Tomcat. We could
really save time while we're developing our project, since we didn't
have to package/install the bundle every time we have some changes and
did not need to reload the bundle, respectively.

Regards