karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject [INFO] Postpone Karaf 4.0.0.M3 to end of next week
Date Mon, 27 Apr 2015 15:11:12 GMT
Hi all,

Unfortunately, we identified a critical issue today on Karaf
4.0.0-SNAPSHOT, related to the update to Felix Framework 5.0.0.

You have a description of the issue there:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-4868

We identified this with commands (basically, all "old style" commands
can be affected), but the problem is deeper and can impact any
applications using fragments.

That's why, I'm postponing Karaf 4.0.0.M3 release (and so the GA) for at
least one week, to give time to fix in the issue in Felix Framework, do
a 5.0.1 release and update/test in Karaf.

Sorry about that, and thanks for your understanding.

I'm updating the release schedule on the website.

Regards
JB
--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré