karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Achim Nierbeck <bcanh...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Clean up karaf-maven-plugin goals
Date Fri, 17 Apr 2015 06:58:29 GMT
Hi

I can't remember if it's been on the mailinglist or in the issue, but a
user of our maven plugin just mentioned
he uses one of the to-be-deleted goals for documentation purposes.
Just as a little reminder, don't know if you had it on your screen, that we
should consider those use-cases maybe usefull :-)

regards, Achim

--

Apache Member
Project Lead