karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Grzybek <gr.grzy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [RELEASE] Preparing Karaf Decanter 2.0.0, Karaf Cellar 4.1.2/4.0.4, and Karaf "Container" 4.2.0
Date Thu, 01 Feb 2018 07:01:35 GMT
pax-web 7 (master branch) is now using jetty 9.3.21.v20170918.

Actually I'm not trying to tie pax-web releases to JavaEE releases. I see
that master branch (7.0.0-SNAPSHOT) now uses some OSGi R7 JAX-RS
samples/whiteboard and I don't think it's production-ready yet.

In other words - I don't think we should have Karaf 4.2 using pax-web 7.0.0
due to this OSGi R7 stuff.

Also, pax-web 6 already uses ASM6, so it should be (probably) Java9 ready.

regards
Grzegorz