karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofre ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Coming releases
Date Sun, 24 Jan 2021 16:44:35 GMT
Hi guys,

I was busy with ActiveMQ 5.16.1 release.

So, new update about coming releases and some teasing ;)

1. I’m working on Decanter 2.7.0 release, I should be able to submit to vote by the end
of the week
2. In the meantime, I’m preparing 4.3.1. Vote time target is in about 10 days

About Karaf 5, I did good progress and I’m preparing a complete README.md in the repo as
base for discussion.
I will sync with François this week but I don’t want to hold the presentation for too long.

Stay tuned !

Regards
JB

> Le 4 janv. 2021 à 06:08, Jean-Baptiste Onofre <jb@nanthrax.net> a écrit :
>
> Hi guys,
>
> Just to let you know that I have some delay for these releases, especially 4.3.1. I did
good progress but need some more days.

> I hope to submit these releases to vote by the end of the week/beginning of next week.
>
> Regards
> JB
>
>> Le 15 déc. 2020 à 14:40, Jean-Baptiste Onofre <jb@nanthrax.net> a écrit
:

>> Hi guys,
>>
>> As you have probably seen, Apache Karaf Decanter 2.6.0 is in vote.
>>
>> Now, I’m focus on Karaf 4.2.11 and 4.3.1 releases. I’m working on Pax Web releases
now and then I will move forward on these releases preparation.