logging-general mailing list archives

From Apache <ralph.go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: UHG0948-VR-Operating System Compatibility for Application : Apache Log4j 1.2.8
Date Fri, 09 Dec 2016 13:51:46 GMT
Please see https://blogs.apache.org/foundation/entry/apache_logging_services_project_announces
<https://blogs.apache.org/foundation/entry/apache_logging_services_project_announces>.

Ralph

> On Dec 9, 2016, at 12:26 AM, HariKrishna Beerangi <HariKrishna.Beerangi@microsoft.com>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> As part of planning an operating system upgrade for our customer, we are researching
the OS supportability status of one or more  of your company’s applications.  Unfortunately,
we could not locate this information on your website.  In order to help our joint customer
make the most informed decision regarding the supportability of your application in their
enterprise, we request your assistance in providing support information on your application
as per the details below.