logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Ana-Maria Oleski <ana.ole...@x-mail.net>
Subject RE: log4j jmx extension: we would like to participate
Date Thu, 15 Jan 2004 14:57:39 GMT

Hi,

The problem I had with it was that it didn't run at all with jmxri 2.0. I've fixed that
and added a little functionality. We've been running this modified version productively
for the last three months and I can't begin to tell you how incredibly practical it's
been.
I've mailed the changes to the list some time ago  but I've improved a couple of things
in the mean time so if you're interested, I'll mail them again. Or upload them to
bugzilla, I think there is a already bug open for this.

Ana Oleski

***Protect your PC from local E-Mail Application security holes***
***Maintain your Privacy - MS Passport Free***
***Anti SPAM "Whitelist" feature***

http://www.x-mail.net Web E-Mail, accessible anywhere, 128 bit SSL Secure

Voice Messages, Voice Calls (VoIP), Video Conferencing, Live Chat,
X-Mail Messenger, Personal Web Hosting, Private Disk Storage,
Calendar, Bookmarks, Forwarding, Virtual Mail Map Aliasing

X-Mail Premium: 20 - 250MB Storage, 20MB Messages, SMTP, POP3, Ad Free
Starting at $9.95 per year
Anonymous Web Surfing http://www.snoopblocker.com
Search http://www.teradex.com