logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Ken....@bmwna.com
Subject RE: [Chainsaw]: GUI plugins
Date Fri, 02 Jan 2004 17:03:53 GMT
I would much rather see Chainsaw itself implemented as an IDEA or Eclipse
plug-in (or maybe JEdit).  We developers have plenty of plug-in models to
deal with already, lets leverage one of those.  I can see a lot of value in
integrating Chainsaw cleanly into my development environment.

Perhaps one step would be to write each of those bulleted items you
mentioned in such a way that it would be easy to create plug-in wrappers
different IDEs.

Ken