logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Ceki Gülcü <c...@qos.ch>
Subject Re: Serialization performance
Date Mon, 05 Jan 2004 17:25:43 GMT

Hi all,

This is one of the forgotten gems. Note that the messages dates to
back to March 2002! Is anyone interested in integrating this
enhancement? If not, I'll do it in the next few days.

Here is a reference to Ole Dalgaard's message in the archives:

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=log4j-dev&m=101713440819704&w=2

--
Ceki Gülcü