logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Smith <psm...@aconex.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: logging-log4j/src/java/org/apache/log4j/rule ExpressionRuleContext.java RuleTest.java
Date Tue, 04 Jan 2005 03:28:12 GMT
Hi Scott and all (Merry <insertEventHere> to all).

I've got a new Mac laptop and I'm still setting it up properly, plus I'm
wading through 1100 emails since I left for the Xmas break, so apologise
to all while I get up to speed.

I take it a Web start build is in order Scott?  I'm assuming that 'ant
-f build-chainsaw.xml webstart' is the new mechanism for building it?

cheers,

Paul Smith