logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From "Andy McBride" <andy.mcbr...@dsl.pipex.com>
Subject Missing class in 1.2.9 and 1.3a6 releases
Date Thu, 07 Apr 2005 21:06:59 GMT
Hi,

There appears to be a class missing from the log4j-1.2.9.jar in the current
distribution: org.apache.log4j.or.jms.MessageRenderer

This class was present in the 1.2.8 release but seems to have gone missing
since.

The source code for this class is still there and if I rebuild the
log4j-1.2.9.jar using the build script I get a jar including the class.

In 1.3 alpha6 the class is not included even if I rebuild although the .java
is still there in the distribution, there would appear to be a missing
include in the 'build.jms' target

Kind Regards

Andy