logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Ricardo <hirnbon...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: minimal logj, deps
Date Thu, 14 Apr 2005 20:32:32 GMT
Ceki,

Where is the mini? A 300k jar is not mini.
Mentioning MessageFormatter was a shy *hint* that
performance can be improved drastically (again,
I don't know what jdk compatibility is required and
what platform constraints there are) while having a
more "Chaitinian" overall distribution.
Frankly, you have no interest in a more decoupled
stucture?

-
Ricardo