logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Womack <mwom...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release log4j 1.3alpha8
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2006 16:52:08 GMT
Not sure what you are looking at to determine ant version.  If I look
at the jar files in the dist image, the manifest clearly says it was
built with ant 1.6.5.

I re-copied the alpha8 tag after applying all of the latest build/test
related changes in the log4j repo.  I have not applied any changes or
tags to the site repo, so I am guessing that is what you are talking
about here.  I can make a tag (somehow as you describe).  There will
be another tag in site for the actual changes for the 1.3a8 dist
release (updating download.xml, other 1.3a8 info, etc).

-Mark